We are hiring! Digital Marketing Lead
Join Iconthin Biotech Corp., a forward-thinking biotechnology Startup based in Toronto, and help us change the world through microalgae-based technologies and products. Our foundation is built on extensive research at the University of Toronto, and we have already successfully launched our two product lines, AstaDaily and AstaDermal.
We offer a dynamic, casual startup environment and a team of talented, passionate individuals. As a Digital Marketing Lead, you will play a key role in driving revenue growth through digital media by designing and executing innovative marketing strategies and campaigns.
We are looking for a creative and detailed-oriented Digital Marketing Lead who is willing to challenge the status quo and generate new ideas for the company's growth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for revenue growth through digital media by designing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns.
Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Lead role may include, but are not limited to:
- Create meaningful content, such as write engaging blogs, and actively outreach to communities
- Conducting market research and developing marketing strategies that drive revenue growth, website traffic, leads generation, and SEO rankings
- Managing social media platforms to improve community engagement and expand our customer base online
- Collaborating with digital creators and marketing agencies on campaign execution
Please note that the responsibilities listed above are subject to change depending on the needs and projects of the company.
To qualify for this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in Canada
- Have been in Canada for 5 years or less
- Legally entitled to work in Canada according to relevant provincial legislation and regulation
- Have at least 1 year of Digital Marketing experience with proven case study
Don't miss out on this opportunity to jumpstart your career in the bio-economy and gain valuable experience in Canada. Apply now!
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM principles and email marketing best practices
- Amazon marketing/advertising experience
- Knowledge of digital advertising channels
- Mandarin speaking
- You have a keen attention to detail and are action-oriented
- You are a multi-tasker with excellent time management skills
- You consider yourself a solid analytical and creative thinker
- You love to learn and research new trends and customer behaviours
- Fully remote in Canada
- Training & Development
- Paid social events
- Company swag package
Job Type: eight-months contract, an opportunity for a full-time position or partner track
Please include a resume and case studies with your application to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Leave a comment